testosterone and diabetes type 2

Did you know that an estimated 23.1 million Americans have a diagnosis of diabetes? Among these diabetics, only about 5% have Type 1 Diabetes according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This leaves 95% with Type 2 Diabetes or some other blood sugar problem. ABC News reported that one in every four…

Read More
testosterone and diabetes

Testosterone Therapy Could Benefit Men with Type 2 Diabetes Learn How Testosterone and Diabetes Go Together If you’re a man with type 2 diabetes, testosterone therapy could benefit you! Check out this article on how low testosterone and diabetes go hand in hand. Men with low testosterone and diabetes make up almost 50 percent of…

Read More

Testosterone Helps Regulate Blood Sugar Levels Researchers at Tulane University recently discovered a hormone-signaling pathway used by testosterone to help regular blood sugar levels in aging men. (ScienceDaily) Study findings published in the medical journal Cell Metabolism reveal a potential treatment pathway for physicians to treat insulin intolerance in aging men with low T. Male…

Read More

The symptoms and signs of low testosterone (hypogonadism) are well-known: erectile dysfunction (ED), decreased sex drive, mood swings, depression, difficulty concentrating, decreased muscle strength and mass, lack of energy, and more. Studies show that aging men with type 2 diabetes are twice as likely to suffer from low testosterone. (Diabetes.org) Thankfully, the belief that men…

Read More